Question:
What is a good hotel to stay at in Washington DC? We would like a 2 room suite and near the Metro?
beb_500
2006-01-30 11:37:48 UTC
What is a good hotel to stay at in Washington DC? We would like a 2 room suite and near the Metro?
Two answers:
Radiocrow
2006-02-08 07:00:36 UTC
Most hotels in the DC area are near the metro. If you want to save money I'd avoid staying IN DC, but try for the suburbs. Crystal City, VA has some good hotels, with metro and airport shuttle access.
lobbyist1973
2006-02-10 13:28:04 UTC
Stay at the Hotel George on Capitol Hill (15 E Street, NW.,

202.347.4200). The restaurant is terrific and it is 1 1/2 block from Union Station.