Question:
What do people do on Xmas day that do not have anyone to share the day with?
sh6_1
2005-12-17 07:09:33 UTC
I am a widow, my only child is in Iraq. I really want to go somewhere likea beach area in Delaware, or Maryland or Virginia.
Five answers:
littledebils
2005-12-24 18:58:28 UTC
Well I can't tell you the beach would be a good idea, cause it is going to be VERY cold. But if the Smithsonian is open, it is a good place to visit.
paul67337
2005-12-17 15:10:40 UTC
I used to go to a bar on Christmas back in the 90's.
Celine_LoCa616
2005-12-17 15:13:30 UTC
That is so sad, if i were like u, i;ll remember my child in my heart to be with me. If u believe in god, pray to the lord, he will always be there with u. He'll send someone to be with u. and im sayin this for truth, im only 12.
letsparty105
2005-12-27 04:35:23 UTC
You can go to a friends house...its so sad you have no one to share it with! Happy Holidays
MOM OF ONE
2005-12-17 16:46:45 UTC
eat and drink and be merry:)