Question:
When is the best time to come to diseny world without the long lines?
bay40
2006-01-01 12:31:20 UTC
When is the best time to come to diseny world without the long lines?
Six answers:
2006-01-01 13:29:44 UTC
The end of August, right before school starts. Everybody will be getting ready for school, and the park will be halfway empty. If you stay in one of Disney World's resorts, then you can come in through the gates earlier than people who don't stay in Disney resorts. Remember, the park still might be busy, so don't expect the lines to be empty. Also, the airfare is cheeper too. Does this help?
Monika Lewinskeeze
2006-01-01 12:47:37 UTC
I went in the first week of January, and it wasn't too full. I rode everything about 3 times, and saw all of the shows. I guess everyone is recovering from the holidays, and is broke. If you're into the rides, make sure you go right when the park opens. You'll knock out about 3 rides in an hour. Also, if you don't mind riding alone, they have a separate line for single riders. It moves alot quicker. Not a bad idea, even if you have to separate yourself from your partner.
rubix
2006-01-01 15:18:50 UTC
Go anytime, but use a fast pass. They are the greatest things since sliced bread. We went to the Disneyland 50th anniversary over the summer...omg it was crowded. But we fast passed all the rides we wanted and were able to ride them all and be very organized about our day.
chinaboycais
2006-01-01 12:33:09 UTC
Take a week off from work and go during a non-holiday weekday. there will be virtually no lines. or you can purchase a fast pass whcih allows you to go in a shorter line for fast pass holders.
2006-01-01 12:34:22 UTC
I have family that works there. Whatever u do, DON"T go in the summer. You should go in october-Decemeber
rocking cool dude 3
2006-01-01 12:34:29 UTC
during the school year during the weekdays and mostly on monday