Question:
What kind of clothing do I need for 30F?
Tropical Grl
2006-02-15 17:02:19 UTC
What kind of clothing do I need for 30F?
Two answers:
ginajean
2006-02-15 17:51:37 UTC
If you are used to hot weather you will need a jacket. I am from San Diego CAlifornia and I recently moved to Virginia and it has been in the 30's and it is very cold especially if it is windy.
Radiocrow
2006-02-16 15:26:33 UTC
30F means different things depending on wind chill. You definitely need a coat and some gloves, earmuffs and scarf if you're going to walk around outside for a long period. When the wind hits, it stings and hurts! It's been beautiful here this week, after the snow melted, 50-60F today, nice!