Question:
where is the least expensive place to stay while visting Washington D.C.?
Bear
2006-01-04 23:49:35 UTC
where is the least expensive place to stay while visting Washington D.C.?
Five answers:
SteveH
2006-01-17 04:40:07 UTC
The best and cheapest place to stay in Washington DC is hotel harrington. The hotel prices are between $89.00-159.00 a night. I know for a fact that this hotel is within walking distances of all the difference museums and major attractions. There website is www.hotelharrington.com I hope that this information will be useful for you.
bennymonkey2001
2006-01-10 07:24:17 UTC
I would get a hotel on the outskirts of DC and take the metro in. I stayed in a hotel for roughly 50 a nite for a decent room.
saleemwithme
2006-01-12 15:54:13 UTC
Just try to cross the wall of White House and you will be given everything FREE....
ewice
2006-01-10 03:03:25 UTC
I stay with my brother. It's free!
subgenius