Question:
How can i find out how long does a flight from San Diego to Washington lasts?
lilistar
2006-01-13 21:45:18 UTC
How can i find out how long does a flight from San Diego to Washington lasts?
Five answers:
mattrobertson125
2006-01-13 21:55:29 UTC
Best way to do is to go to expedia, travelocity, or you favorite travel website. Enter your source and destination. The site should give an assortment of fligths meeting your price range, time constraints, and other criteria.
flying_fishhead
2006-01-14 05:50:42 UTC
Do you want to go the short way or long way? 4:45 if you fly East, 37 hours, if you fly West.
wazzup
2006-01-17 00:33:09 UTC
Try putting your departure place into some airline ticket thingy website...like www.expedia.com or www.aa.com or something. It should tell you. And if its to DC, I'll save you the time and tell you its 4hrs... state, more than 30 min I know...might be about 45 min...
fool
2006-01-14 05:46:16 UTC
without stops, its about 5 hours.
idontcare0606