Question:
What are the best hotels for corporate meetings in the DC area?
2006-02-14 08:38:09 UTC
Group size is 250. Also looking around the US for modernized but old style hotels - like the Hotel Del Coronado in California, or the Grove Park Inn in Asheville, NC.
Two answers:
Ohio_Golfer34
2006-02-14 08:55:56 UTC
Check this site out, I bet it could help you find what you're looking for:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g28970-Washington_DC_District_of_Columbia-Hotels.html
Radiocrow
2006-02-14 18:13:36 UTC
Check into Crystal City, VA's hotels, it's next to the airport and is a popular corporate locale. There are 3 Marriott hotels, Hilton, Double Tree, etc.

I've also attended functions at the Mayflower Renaissance Hotel in DC, and there are just so many hotels in DC that would be good corporate spots.